Last Updated on October 28, 2023 by Staff
The KDealer portal is a safe way to get into the programs and systems of Kia Motors America. These programs and systems contain private information about the company and its dealerships. Before you can log in, you will need to get access to this portal from your Dealership Administrator.
If you can’t remember your login information, you can easily change it by following the steps below.
How to Reset Account Credentials?
If you forget your KDealer user ID or password, you can reset them on the official website by following the steps below:
How to Reset a Forgotten Password – Steps:
- On the login page, click the Forgot Password option.
- This function is available for use by KMA team members, dealer personnel, and affiliated companies in order to reset their passwords.
- If you are a member of the KMA team and require additional assistance, please get in touch with the Help Desk.
How to Retrieve the Forgotten User ID:
You have the option to retrieve your user name in the event that you forget it. After you have provided the necessary information, an email message containing your user name will be sent to the email address you provided during registration. To retrieve your forgotten user ID:
- Type https://www.kdealer.com in the “Address” box and press “Enter.” The page to sign in to KDealer will show up.
- Click the “Forgot User ID?” option. You will be taken to the page for “Forgot User ID.”
- Enter the email address you used to sign up, and then click “Continue.” If you click on “Forgot User ID,” a page with a confirmation message will open.
- After you click CONTINUE TO LOGIN, you will be taken to the login page.
- After you enter your email address, the user ID is sent to you via email.
- If you didn’t get the email, click Resend Email on the “Forgot Password” page.
If you need help resetting your password or getting into your account, you can get in touch with our customer support team. They can help you out.