Last Updated on December 4, 2023 by Staff
The KDealer Login Portal at kdealer.com is a safe business-to-business gateway that provides Kia Motors America (KMA) proprietary systems and programs access. These systems and programs contain information that is confidential as well as economically sensitive regarding KMA and its dealers.
The concessionaire is the one who is responsible for deciding not only which employees of the concession have access to the system on behalf of their concession but also which functions those employees are allowed to carry out. In certain circumstances, the licensing KIA Motors is the company that created the online marketplace known as KDealer+.
On the dealer website for KIA Motors Corporation, there is a login portal called the KDealer Login Portal or K-Dealer Kawasaki Login that merchants can use to access various features, including the ability to place orders online. This self-service platform is specifically designed for dealers and allows business owners to access their company info from anywhere online.
Once you understand the procedure, you can complete the simple and easy login process for your account. The registration process can be somewhat challenging for first-time users. Here you can find comprehensive login instructions for the KDealer Portal. After completing the steps your account will be readily accessible.
- 1 Want to Become KMA KDealer Member?
- 2 How Do I Register For KDealer+ Portal?
- 3 KDealer Login Process to Access Your Account
- 4 How to Reset Forgot Kdealer.com Login Credentials?
- 5 About KDealer
- 6 KDealer Login Portal Overview
- 7 Who Can Access the K-Dealer.com Website?
- 8 Troubleshooting Process to Get Rid of Login Issues
- 9 Some User Guidelines
- 10 How To Handle The Case Details?
- 11 Frequently Asked Questions
- 12 Kia Support Contact Support
Want to Become KMA KDealer Member?
To become a member of the KMA, you are required to abide by these guidelines: The following is the procedure for KIA Performance: To access the main page of KIA Performance through a web browser and complete the registration process, you need to go to the following link: mykiaperformancecenter.com.
Using a web browser to get to the homepage of the website. When you get to the main page, you will be asked to go to another link that will give you access to this portal. If you do this, you will be able to access it. On the right-hand side of the screen, you should now see a form “Login.” Followed by clicking the “Login” button, this is where you will enter your username and password.
How Do I Register For KDealer+ Portal?
To use the K dealer login site, you need to make an account. So, we providing all the information you need to sign up for a new account and use this site. If you follow the steps to sign up, you can make a new account.
KDealer Registration Process
- First, visit www.kdealer.com.
- Now, click on the Register icon on the official K Dealer website.
- Click “Next” after entering all required information.
- There are two options available during the registration procedure.
- The first is a reseller user, while the second is an affiliate user.
- You must enter the reseller membership details for reseller users.
- You must provide the details of the affiliated trade association for affiliated users.
KDealer Login Process to Access Your Account
- To access your K Dealer account, go to www.kdealer.com.
- Once the webpage opens, a login option appears on the page’s right side.
- Enter the username in the empty box.
- Then, type your password.
- When you click the “Login” icon, you will be able to enter your account.
How to Reset Forgot Kdealer.com Login Credentials?
You may neglect your login credentials, causing you to be unable to access your account after attempting to do so. You ought to be familiar by now with the process of resetting your credentials. The procedure to restore your Kia One Identity credentials can be found here. Simply proceed in the manner described.
Reset Forgot UserID for KDealer+
- If you can’t remember your account, go to the KDealer login page.
- Find it and click on the option “Forgot your User ID?” In the sign-in box.
- Now, a new page will open in front of you.
- Enter the email address that is linked to your account.
- After that, click “Next” below to reset your ID.
Reset K Dealer Login Forgot Password
- If you’ve forgotten your password, you need to go to the login page at www.kdealer.com
- Now, click on the “Forgot your password?” button.
- You will be redirected to the page where you can change your password.
- Enter your user ID and then click the “Next” button.
- Once the process is completed, you will be able to change your password.
Once you apply the above steps you will be able to reset your username & password very quickly and easily to access your kdealer com login account.
KIA Corporation is known as Kia but people called it KIΛ. It is a South Korean multinational automobile manufacturing company. The headquartered is located in Seoul, South Korea. In Korea, it is formally known as Kyungsung Precision Industry and Kia Motors Corporation. It is South Korea’s second-largest automobile manufacturer company.
Kia was acquired by Hyundai in 1998 and took control of a 51% stake in the company. at present, Hyundai Motor Co acquires a 33.88% stake, but Kia is a subsidiary of their common parent company – Hyundai Motor Group. KIA Corporation is South Korea’s second-largest automobile manufacturer company after its parent company, Hyundai Motor Company, with sales of over 2.8 million vehicles in 2019.
Kia was started as Kyungsung Precision Industry in December 1944, which made steel tubes & bicycle parts. In 1951, the company made the Samchully, Korea’s first national bicycle.
The Sohari factory, the company’s first plant that made cars from start to finish, opened in 1973. Kia made small cars based on the Mazda Brisa line until 1981 when a new military ruler named Chun Doohwan forced the company to merge its factories. This meant that Kia had to stop making cars and only make trucks.
The licensee decides which of the company’s workers can access the system and perform the functions for which the company has given permission. In some situations, the approved operator may give the administrator’s job to someone else within the licensee.
The Kdelaer Login Portal is a safe business-to-business gateway to Kia Motors America’s (KMA) proprietary systems and programs. This includes information about KMA and its dealers that is private and important to the business.
KDealer Login Portal Overview
KIA Motors has designed an online portal, known as “KDealer”. It is available for business-to-business exchanges. At this portal, you can get more details about the different programs & systems. In general, this online portal has information about the KMA that is sensitive and private and has a secure way to get information about dealers.
The concession operator is the one who decides which members of the concession staff are authorized to access the system on the concession’s behalf. Connecting to the reseller’s official website is required to gain access to the portal after it has been authorized by the reseller. You are required to go to the homepage of the Kdealer you wish to register with and create a new account by clicking on the link that is provided.
If you want to use the New User feature on the website, you must create a new user account carefully by following the online instructions. Once the procedure is finished, you will receive a confirmation email after successfully opening a KDealer new account. This email will serve as a warm welcome.
|Managed By||Kia Motors America (KMA)|
|Who Can Access||Kia Motors America (KMA) Approved Team Members|
Who Can Access the K-Dealer.com Website?
This KDealer portal is only for approved team members, affiliates, and dealer staff of Kia Motor America (KMA). People who can use this kdealer com site are listed here. Look down.
- Customer Owner/Reseller
- Spare Parts Specialist
- R&I Manager
- Parts Manager
- Sales Consultant
- Maintenance Technician
- Managing Director
- Office Worker
- Warranty Administrator
- Commercial Director
- Service Advisor
So, above is the list of those people who get the authorization to simply access the KDealer login portal online with their usernames and passwords.
Troubleshooting Process to Get Rid of Login Issues
While it is uncommon for users to need to use our troubleshooting guide, it is sometimes essential. We’ll go over the troubleshooting guide now.
- Please use our official URL below to access the KDealer Kia Portal’s official login page. When you click the link, it will open in a new tab, allowing you to continue reviewing the instructions and, if necessary, following the troubleshooting steps.
- Enter your login information. It must have been delivered to you via the KDealer Kia Portal, either at registration or via your proxy on the KDealer Kia Portal.
- The message “Connected successfully” should now appear. You have now successfully signed into the KDealer portal.
- If you cannot access the Kdealer portal website, please refer to our troubleshooting guide, available here.
Some User Guidelines
After entering your username & password into Kdelaer, you can access and manage the control panel. The panel contains the following lists:
- My Draft Cases – These are cases you have created but have not yet submitted to Kia.
- My Open Files – The number of submitted files that are being processed or are awaiting your action.
- Reseller Open Cases – The number of cases received from all resellers. After clicking on the number, a detailed list of the affected cases will appear.
How To Handle The Case Details?
Creating a Case
- Click the “New Case” option in the header to start a new case. If this is about a car, type in the 17-digit VIN and click “Confirm.” If the case is not about a car, click “No.”
- Choose the category once the validation is completed for the VIN. Now, select the Components that come under Prior Warranty Authorization.
- If you type a keyword into the text box and click “More information,” you can see if KGIS has a solution for the problem in “Repair help” or “Quality control.”
- Also, see if another file for the same vehicle has been saved. Then tap “Create a case” and move on to the next page.
- If you want to find a case, there’s an icon next to “New Case” in the header.
- Click the search button to open the search area.
- You can look for cases from Consumer Affairs (CA) or Techline if you want to. If you want to look for Techline cases, choose “Techline” as the case type.
- The “Open from” field must be filled out by clicking the calendar icon and choosing a date close to when the file above was first opened.
- Enter the VIN to find a case that doesn’t belong to you.
- To find Consumer Affairs (CA) cases, choose Consumer Affairs as the case type.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sign up for the KDealer Portal?
Click on the “New User Registration” button at www.KDealer.com to set up your user account. When your account is sent in, you will be told. Once the dealership manager approves your registration, you will get an email telling you so. Please give your registration a fair amount of time to be approved.
If approval isn’t given in a reasonable amount of time, the Kdealer manager should be contacted. If you’re still having trouble, call 800-327-2707 and the KDealer support team will help you out. Members of the KMA team who want to sign up should contact support.
Who can access this KDealer+ page?
Only authorized Kia Motors America (KMA) team members, dealers, and affiliates can use this website KDealer com. A dealership’s employees include the dealer/manager, the F&I manager, the service technician, the general manager, the office worker, the warranty manager, the sales manager, the service manager, the parts manager, etc.
Is there a mobile app that I can use to start my Kia?
Yes, through the use of Apple CarPlay or Android Auto, you can connect your smartphone to the vehicle through UVO. When you are successfully connected, you will then have access to a number of the features that you enjoy using the most on your smartphone.
How to contact K-Support customer service for help?
If you are having trouble connecting, call 800-327-2707 to talk to the KDealer support team. Please talk to your reseller administrator if you need help with any configuration issues. Call 1-800-327-2707 if you need help with a technical question. You can also send an email to [email protected] to ask for technical support.
Kia Support Contact Support
- Techline Hotline – 1 800-494-4542
- KDealer Support Team – 1-800-327-2707
- Techline Hour – Techline hours of operation are Monday through Friday 5:00 AM PST to 4:30 PM PST.
- We are closed on Fridays between 12:30 PM PST and 1:30 PM PST for staff training and development.
- We are also open on Saturdays from 7:00 AM PST to 2:00 PM PST.
- Email ID – [email protected]
Thank you for Visiting Us!